Huawei P50 Pro
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Huawei P50 Pro Overview
|Release Date:||2021, July 29||Huawei|
other Huawei Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
169 g (5.96 oz)
195 g (6.88 oz)
Huawei P50 Pro - Technical Details
- Model: Huawei P50 Pro
- Brand: Huawei
- Announced Date: 2021, July 29
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, August 12
- Colors: Black, Gold, White, Pink, Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Weight: 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Resolution: 1228 x 2700 pixels (~450 ppi density)
- Display Type: OLED, 1B colors, 120HzLi-Po 4360 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.6 inches, 105.4 cm2 (~91.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Quad: 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28", 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 64 MP, f/3.5, 90mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) 40 MP, f/1.6, 23mm (B/W)
- Front Camera Single:13 MP, f/2.4, (wide)
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@960fps gyro-EIS;
- Front Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Rear Camera Details: Leica optics, dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details: Panorama, HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2CDMA 800
- 3G Band: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1x
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Kirin 9000 (5 nm)Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3x2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4x2.05 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- OS: HarmonyOS 2.0
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP24Adreno 660
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4360 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 66W Fast wireless charging 50W
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS. Up to quad-band: GLONASS (4), BDS (4), GALILEO (3), QZSS (2), NavIC
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 158.8 x 72.8 x 8.5 mm (6.25 x 2.87 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)
- Weight: 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: JAD-AL50
Yes, the Huawei P50 Pro is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the Huawei P50 Pro is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the Huawei P50 Pro is available, announced on 2021, July 29
The Huawei P50 Pro first launched on 2021, July 29 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, August 12.
Yes, the Huawei P50 Pro can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Yes, the Huawei P50 Pro support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Yes, the Huawei P50 Pro support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Huawei P50 Pro was released on 2021, August 12;
The Huawei P50 Pro was announced on 2021, July 29 and was made available to the public on 2021, August 12. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the Huawei P50 Pro is still being sold
The battery type on the Huawei P50 Pro is a Li-Po 4360 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Huawei P50 Pro is 1228 x 2700 pixels (~450 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.6 inches, 105.4 cm2 (~91.2% screen-to-body ratio) ,.