XOLO Era 2X
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Less than 128MB
XOLO Era 2X Overview
|Release Date:||2017, January. Relea||XOLO|
XOLO Era 2X - Technical Details
- Model: XOLO Era 2X
- Brand: XOLO
- Announced Date: 2017, January. Released 2017, January
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black/Gun Metal, Latte Gold
- Internal Storage/RAM: 16GB 2GB RAM, 16GB 3GB RAM
- Weight: -
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Ion 2500 mAh, removable;
- Display Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Single: 8 MP, f/2.0, AF
- Front Camera Single:5 MP, f/2.4
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 3, 5, 40
- Speed: HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6737 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2500 mAh, removable
- Battery Stand-by: Up to 322 h (3G)
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: 144 x 72.3 x 9.5 mm (5.67 x 2.85 x 0.37 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: -
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDHC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
No, the XOLO Era 2X is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the XOLO Era 2X is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
No, the XOLO Era 2X was discontinued
The XOLO Era 2X first launched on 2017, January. Released 2017, January .
No, the XOLO Era 2X CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
No, the XOLO Era 2X does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Yes, the XOLO Era 2X support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
XOLO Era 2X was announced on 2017, January. Released 2017, January
The XOLO Era 2X was announced on 2017, January. Released 2017, January . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Yes, the XOLO Era 2X was discontinued
The battery type on the XOLO Era 2X is a Li-Ion 2500 mAh, removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the XOLO Era 2X is 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.2% screen-to-body ratio) ,.