vivo S10 Pro Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the vivo S10 Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the vivo S10 Pro 5g ready ?
- Is the vivo S10 Pro still being sold ?
- Can the vivo S10 Pro charge wirelessly ?
- Does the vivo S10 Pro support fast charging ?
- Does the vivo S10 Pro support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the vivo S10 Pro ?
- Was the vivo S10 Pro discontinued ?
- What is the vivo S10 Pro battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the vivo S10 Pro ?
- vivo S10 Pro Full Specifications
- More Details on the vivo S10 Pro
Is the vivo S10 Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the vivo S10 Pro is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the vivo S10 Pro 5g ready ?
- Yes, the vivo S10 Pro is 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the vivo S10 Pro still being sold ?
- Yes, the vivo S10 Pro is available, announced on 2021, July 15
The vivo S10 Pro first launched on 2021, July 15 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, July 22.
Can the vivo S10 Pro charge wirelessly ?
- No, the vivo S10 Pro CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the vivo S10 Pro support fast charging ?
- Yes, the vivo S10 Pro support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the vivo S10 Pro support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the vivo S10 Pro support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the vivo S10 Pro ?
vivo S10 Pro was released on 2021, July 22;
The vivo S10 Pro was announced on 2021, July 15 and was made available to the public on 2021, July 22. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the vivo S10 Pro discontinued ?
- No, the vivo S10 Pro is still being sold
What is the vivo S10 Pro battery life ?
The battery type on the vivo S10 Pro is a Li-Po 4050 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the vivo S10 Pro ?
The resolution of the vivo S10 Pro is 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.44 inches, 100.1 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
vivo S10 Pro Full Specifications
- Model: vivo S10 Pro
- Brand: vivo
- Announced Date: 2021, July 15
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, July 22
- Colors: Black, White, Gradient Blue, Yellow
- Internal Storage/RAM: 256GB 12GB RAM
- Weight: 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Display Type: AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+Li-Po 4050 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.44 inches, 100.1 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Triple: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52", 0.7µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front Camera Dual:44 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF 8 MP, f/2.3, 105˚ (ultrawide)
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2CDMA 800
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1x
- 5G Band: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- CPU Make: MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- OS: Android 11, OriginOS 1.0
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4050 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 44W
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 158.2 x 73.7 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 2.90 x 0.29 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: V2121A