Sony Xperia 10 III
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Sony Xperia 10 III Overview
|Release Date:||2021, April 14||Sony|
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic frame
other Sony Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
169 g (5.96 oz)
225.1 g (7.94 oz)
169 g (5.96 oz)
163 g (5.75 oz)
151 g (5.33 oz)
181.4 g (6.38 oz)
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Sony Xperia 10 III - Technical Details
- Model: Sony Xperia 10 III
- Brand: Sony
- Announced Date: 2021, April 14
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, June 11
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Pink
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 6GB RAM
- Weight: 169 g (5.96 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~457 ppi density)
- Display Type: OLED, 1B colors, HDRLi-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.0 inches, 84.1 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: Triluminos display
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.8", PDAF 8 MP, f/2.4, 54mm (telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, 2x optical zoom 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0"
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4.0"
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 5G Band: 1, 3, 7, 8, 28, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver)
- OS: Android 11
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 30W Quick Charge USB Power Delivery
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1 USB On-The-Go, video output;
- Dimension: 154 x 68 x 8.3 mm (6.06 x 2.68 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic frame
- Design Features: IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Weight: 169 g (5.96 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: SO-52B, SOG04, XQ-BT52, A102SO
Yes, the Sony Xperia 10 III is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Yes, the Sony Xperia 10 III is 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the Sony Xperia 10 III is available, announced on 2021, April 14
The Sony Xperia 10 III first launched on 2021, April 14 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, June 11.
No, the Sony Xperia 10 III CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Yes, the Sony Xperia 10 III support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Yes, the Sony Xperia 10 III support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Sony Xperia 10 III was released on 2021, June 11;
The Sony Xperia 10 III was announced on 2021, April 14 and was made available to the public on 2021, June 11. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the Sony Xperia 10 III is still being sold
The battery type on the Sony Xperia 10 III is a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Sony Xperia 10 III is 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~457 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.0 inches, 84.1 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass 6.