Samsung Galaxy S9+ Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ 5g ready ?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ still being sold ?
- Can the Samsung Galaxy S9+ charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy S9+ support fast charging ?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy S9+ support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ ?
- Was the Samsung Galaxy S9+ discontinued ?
- How much does the Samsung Galaxy S9+ cost ?
- What is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ ?
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Full Specifications
- More Details on the Samsung Galaxy S9+
Is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ 5g ready ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ still being sold ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is available, announced on 2018, February 25
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ first launched on 2018, February 25 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2018, March.
Can the Samsung Galaxy S9+ charge wirelessly ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Samsung Galaxy S9+ support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Samsung Galaxy S9+ support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ ?
Samsung Galaxy S9+ was released on 2018, March;
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ was announced on 2018, February 25 and was made available to the public on 2018, March. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Samsung Galaxy S9+ discontinued ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is still being sold
How much does the Samsung Galaxy S9+ cost ?
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ cost $169.94 on Amazon .
What is the Samsung Galaxy S9+ battery life ?
The battery type on the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is a Li-Ion 3500 mAh, non-removable (13.48 Wh) A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best Samsung Galaxy S9+ cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller Samsung Galaxy S9+ cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ ?
The resolution of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~529 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.2 inches, 98.3 cm2 (~84.2% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Full Specifications
- Model: Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Brand: Samsung
- Announced Date: 2018, February 25
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2018, March
- Colors: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple, Burgundy Red, Sunrise Gold, Ice Blue, Polaris Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~529 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED, HDR10Li-Ion 3500 mAh, non-removable (13.48 Wh);
- Display Size: 6.2 inches, 98.3 cm2 (~84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: 3D Touch (home button only) Always-on display
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera Dual: 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Front Camera Dual:8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF 2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS (30fps)
- Front Camera Video: 1440p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71 - USA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global, USACDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Exynos 9810 (10 nm) - EMEAQualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) - USA/LATAM, China
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEAOcta-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.5
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18 - EMEAAdreno 630 - USA/LATAM, China
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3500 mAh, non-removable (13.48 Wh)
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 15W Quick Charge 2.0 Qi/PMA wireless charging - market dependent
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Dimension: 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm (6.22 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Design Features: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Sensors: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Features: Samsung DeX (desktop experience support) ANT+ Bixby natural language commands and dictation Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA: 0.78 W/kg (head) 0.79 W/kg (body)
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: SM-G965F, SM-G965U, SM-G965W, SM-G9650, SM-G965U1, SM-G965N, SCV39, SM-G965X, SC-03K