Samsung Galaxy M13 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 5g ready ?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 still being sold ?
- Can the Samsung Galaxy M13 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy M13 support fast charging ?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy M13 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Samsung Galaxy M13 ?
- Was the Samsung Galaxy M13 discontinued ?
- How much does the Samsung Galaxy M13 cost ?
- What is the Samsung Galaxy M13 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Samsung Galaxy M13 ?
- Samsung Galaxy M13 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Samsung Galaxy M13
Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy M13 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 5g ready ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy M13 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Samsung Galaxy M13 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy M13 is available, announced on 2022, May 27
The Samsung Galaxy M13 first launched on 2022, May 27 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2022, July 01.
Can the Samsung Galaxy M13 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy M13 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Samsung Galaxy M13 support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy M13 support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Samsung Galaxy M13 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy M13 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Samsung Galaxy M13 ?
Samsung Galaxy M13 was released on 2022, July 01;
The Samsung Galaxy M13 was announced on 2022, May 27 and was made available to the public on 2022, July 01. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Samsung Galaxy M13 discontinued ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy M13 is still being sold
How much does the Samsung Galaxy M13 cost ?
The Samsung Galaxy M13 cost On Amazon on Amazon .
What is the Samsung Galaxy M13 battery life ?
The battery type on the Samsung Galaxy M13 is a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best Samsung Galaxy M13 cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller Samsung Galaxy M13 cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the Samsung Galaxy M13 ?
The resolution of the Samsung Galaxy M13 is 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Samsung Galaxy M13 - Technical Details
- Model: Samsung Galaxy M13
- Brand: Samsung
- Announced Date: 2022, May 27
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2022, July 01
- Colors: Deep Green, Orange Copper, Light Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Display Type: PLS LCDLi-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Triple: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 2D Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 3G Band:
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- OS: Android 12, One UI Core 4.1
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 15W
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Dimension: 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4 mm (6.51 x 3.03 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Design Features:
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass
- Features: Virtual proximity sensing
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: SM-M135F, SM-M135F/DSN