QMobile M6 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the QMobile M6 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the QMobile M6 5g ready ?
- Is the QMobile M6 still being sold ?
- Can the QMobile M6 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the QMobile M6 support fast charging ?
- Does the QMobile M6 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the QMobile M6 ?
- Was the QMobile M6 discontinued ?
- What is the QMobile M6 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the QMobile M6 ?
- QMobile M6 Full Specifications
- More Details on the QMobile M6
Is the QMobile M6 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the QMobile M6 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the QMobile M6 5g ready ?
- No, the QMobile M6 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the QMobile M6 still being sold ?
- No, the QMobile M6 was discontinued
The QMobile M6 first launched on 2017, March. Released 2017, March .
Can the QMobile M6 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the QMobile M6 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the QMobile M6 support fast charging ?
- No, the QMobile M6 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the QMobile M6 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the QMobile M6 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the QMobile M6 ?
QMobile M6 was announced on 2017, March. Released 2017, March
The QMobile M6 was announced on 2017, March. Released 2017, March . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the QMobile M6 discontinued ?
- Yes, the QMobile M6 was discontinued
What is the QMobile M6 battery life ?
The battery type on the QMobile M6 is a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the QMobile M6 ?
The resolution of the QMobile M6 is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
QMobile M6 - Technical Details
- Model: QMobile M6
- Brand: QMobile
- Announced Date: 2017, March. Released 2017, March
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Gold, Coffee
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Display Type: AMOLEDLi-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Single: 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4", 1.12µm
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 3, 5, 40
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Amigo 3.5
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Charging 10W Reverse charging
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 152.3 x 75.3 x 8.2 mm (6.00 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes