Technobezz is supported by its audience. We may get a commission from retail offers
Huawei P50E Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Huawei P50E Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Huawei P50E waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Huawei P50E 5g ready ?
- Is the Huawei P50E still being sold ?
- Can the Huawei P50E charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Huawei P50E support fast charging ?
- Does the Huawei P50E support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Huawei P50E ?
- Was the Huawei P50E discontinued ?
- What is the Huawei P50E battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Huawei P50E ?
- Huawei P50E Full Specifications
- More Details on the Huawei P50E
Is the Huawei P50E waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Huawei P50E is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Huawei P50E 5g ready ?
- No, the Huawei P50E is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Huawei P50E still being sold ?
- Yes, the Huawei P50E is available, announced on 2022, March 17
The Huawei P50E first launched on 2022, March 17 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2022, March 24.
Can the Huawei P50E charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Huawei P50E CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Huawei P50E support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Huawei P50E support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Huawei P50E support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Huawei P50E support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Huawei P50E ?
Huawei P50E was released on 2022, March 24;
The Huawei P50E was announced on 2022, March 17 and was made available to the public on 2022, March 24. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Huawei P50E discontinued ?
- No, the Huawei P50E is still being sold
What is the Huawei P50E battery life ?
The battery type on the Huawei P50E is a Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Huawei P50E ?
The resolution of the Huawei P50E is 1224 x 2700 pixels (~456 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.5 inches, 102.5 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Huawei P50E - Technical Details
- Model: Huawei P50E
- Brand: Huawei
- Announced Date: 2022, March 17
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2022, March 24
- Colors: Galaxy Blue, Cocoa Tea Gold, Snow White, Obsidian Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Weight: 181 g (6.38 oz)
- Resolution: 1224 x 2700 pixels (~456 ppi density)
- Display Type: OLED, 1B colors, 90HzLi-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.5 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Triple: 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom 13 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Front Camera Single:13 MP, f/2.4, 100� (ultrawide)
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps gyro-EIS;
- Front Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Rear Camera Details: Leica optics, dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details: Panorama, HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2CDMA 800
- 3G Band: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1x
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- OS: HarmonyOS 2.0
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4100 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 66W
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (3), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 156.5 x 73.8 x 7.9 mm (6.16 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)
- Weight: 181 g (6.38 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: ABR-AL60