Motorola Moto G62 5G
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
other Motorola Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
206 g (7.27 oz)
212 g (7.48 oz)
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Motorola Moto G62 5G - Technical Details
- Model: Motorola Moto G62 5G
- Brand: Motorola
- Announced Date: 2022, June 09
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2022, June 28
- Colors: Midnight Gray, Frosted Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 184 g (6.49 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCD, 120HzLi-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Triple: 50 MP, f/1.8 (wide), 1/2.76", 0.64µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front Camera Single:16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: 1080p@30fps
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 - Europe1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 42, 66 - LATAM, Brazil1, 5, 7, 28, 40, 41, 66, 78 SA/NSA - LATAM, Brazil
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA - Europe1, 5, 7, 28, 40, 41, 66, 78 SA/NSA - LATAM, Brazil
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- OS: Android 12
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 15W
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: Unspecified
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Dimension: 161.8 x 74 x 8.6 mm (6.37 x 2.91 x 0.34 in)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Design Features: Water-repellent design
- Weight: 184 g (6.49 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
Yes, the Motorola Moto G62 5G is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Yes, the Motorola Moto G62 5G is 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the Motorola Moto G62 5G is available, announced on 2022, June 09
The Motorola Moto G62 5G first launched on 2022, June 09 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2022, June 28.
No, the Motorola Moto G62 5G CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Yes, the Motorola Moto G62 5G support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Yes, the Motorola Moto G62 5G support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Motorola Moto G62 5G was released on 2022, June 28;
The Motorola Moto G62 5G was announced on 2022, June 09 and was made available to the public on 2022, June 28. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the Motorola Moto G62 5G is still being sold
The battery type on the Motorola Moto G62 5G is a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Motorola Moto G62 5G is 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio) ,.