Motorola Moto E40 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Motorola Moto E40 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Motorola Moto E40 5g ready ?
- Can the Motorola Moto E40 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Motorola Moto E40 support fast charging ?
- Does the Motorola Moto E40 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Motorola Moto E40 ?
- What is the Motorola Moto E40 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Motorola Moto E40 ?
- Motorola Moto E40 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Motorola Moto E40
Is the Motorola Moto E40 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Motorola Moto E40 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Motorola Moto E40 5g ready ?
- No, the Motorola Moto E40 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Can the Motorola Moto E40 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Motorola Moto E40 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Motorola Moto E40 support fast charging ?
- No, the Motorola Moto E40 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Motorola Moto E40 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Motorola Moto E40 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Motorola Moto E40 ?
- Motorola Moto E40 was Rumored;
What is the Motorola Moto E40 battery life ?
The battery type on the Motorola Moto E40 is a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Motorola Moto E40 ?
The resolution of the Motorola Moto E40 is 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 , .
Motorola Moto E40 - Technical Details
- Model: Motorola Moto E40
- Brand: Motorola
- Announced Date: Not announced yet
- Released Date/ Status: Rumored
- Colors: Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: -
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCD, 90HzLi-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Triple: 48 MP, f/2.0, (wide), PDAF 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, f/2.2
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make:
- CPU: Octa-core
- OS: Android 11
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Charging 10W
- NFC: Unspecified
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Dimension: -
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Design Features:
- Weight: -
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes