Motorola Edge (2021)
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Glass front, plastic back
other Motorola Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
206 g (7.27 oz)
212 g (7.48 oz)
Motorola Edge (2021) Price List
Motorola Edge (2021) - Technical Details
- Model: Motorola Edge (2021)
- Brand: Motorola
- Announced Date: 2021, August 19
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, September 02
- Colors: Nebula Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 256GB 8GB RAM
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels (~401 ppi density)
- Display Type: LCD, 144Hz, HDR10Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.7 inches, 106.6 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera Triple: 108 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.52", 0.7µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm, AF 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth), 1.75µm
- Front Camera Single:32 MP, f/2.3, (wide), 0.7µm
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120ps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 66
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps, 5G
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band: SA/NSA/Sub6
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo 670)
- OS: Android 11
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 30W
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Dimension: 169 x 75.6 x 9 mm (6.65 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back
- Design Features: Water-repellent design
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No
Yes, the Motorola Edge (2021) is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Yes, the Motorola Edge (2021) is 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the Motorola Edge (2021) is available, announced on 2021, August 19
The Motorola Edge (2021) first launched on 2021, August 19 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, September 02.
No, the Motorola Edge (2021) CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Yes, the Motorola Edge (2021) support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
No, the Motorola Edge (2021) does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Motorola Edge (2021) was released on 2021, September 02;
The Motorola Edge (2021) was announced on 2021, August 19 and was made available to the public on 2021, September 02. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the Motorola Edge (2021) is still being sold
The battery type on the Motorola Edge (2021) is a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Motorola Edge (2021) is 1080 x 2460 pixels (~401 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.7 inches, 106.6 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass 3.