Meizu 18 Pro Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Meizu 18 Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Meizu 18 Pro 5g ready ?
- Is the Meizu 18 Pro still being sold ?
- Can the Meizu 18 Pro charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Meizu 18 Pro support fast charging ?
- Does the Meizu 18 Pro support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Meizu 18 Pro ?
- Was the Meizu 18 Pro discontinued ?
- What is the Meizu 18 Pro battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Meizu 18 Pro ?
- Meizu 18 Pro Full Specifications
- More Details on the Meizu 18 Pro
Is the Meizu 18 Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Meizu 18 Pro is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Meizu 18 Pro 5g ready ?
- Yes, the Meizu 18 Pro is 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Meizu 18 Pro still being sold ?
- Yes, the Meizu 18 Pro is available, announced on 2021, March 03
The Meizu 18 Pro first launched on 2021, March 03 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, March 08.
Can the Meizu 18 Pro charge wirelessly ?
- Yes, the Meizu 18 Pro can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Meizu 18 Pro support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Meizu 18 Pro support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Meizu 18 Pro support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Meizu 18 Pro support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Meizu 18 Pro ?
Meizu 18 Pro was released on 2021, March 08;
The Meizu 18 Pro was announced on 2021, March 03 and was made available to the public on 2021, March 08. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Meizu 18 Pro discontinued ?
- No, the Meizu 18 Pro is still being sold
What is the Meizu 18 Pro battery life ?
The battery type on the Meizu 18 Pro is a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Meizu 18 Pro ?
The resolution of the Meizu 18 Pro is 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~526 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.7 inches, 107.6 cm2 (~90.7% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Meizu 18 Pro - Technical Details
- Model: Meizu 18 Pro
- Brand: Meizu
- Announced Date: 2021, March 03
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, March 08
- Colors: Blue, White, Gray
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~526 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 420 nits (typ), 1300 nits (peak)Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.7 inches, 107.6 cm2 (~90.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Camera Quad: 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 8 MP f/2.4, 79mm (telephoto), 1/4.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, 3x optical zoom 32 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 130˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.4, (depth)
- Front Camera Single:44 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/2.65”, 0.7µm
- Rear Camera Video: 8K, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p gyro-EIS;
- Front Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 5G;
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band: 1, 3, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- OS: Android 11, Flyme 9
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 40W, 40% in 15 min, 100% in 50 min (advertised) Fast wireless charging 40W Reverse wireless charging 10W Power Delivery 3.0 Quick Charge 4+
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, IRNSS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C
- Dimension: 162.5 x 73 x 8.1 mm (6.40 x 2.87 x 0.32 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features: Waterproof
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No