LG W41+ Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the LG W41+ waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the LG W41+ 5g ready ?
- Is the LG W41+ still being sold ?
- Can the LG W41+ charge wirelessly ?
- Does the LG W41+ support fast charging ?
- Does the LG W41+ support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the LG W41+ ?
- Was the LG W41+ discontinued ?
- How much does the LG W41+ cost ?
- What is the LG W41+ battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the LG W41+ ?
- LG W41+ Full Specifications
- More Details on the LG W41+
Is the LG W41+ waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the LG W41+ is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the LG W41+ 5g ready ?
- No, the LG W41+ is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the LG W41+ still being sold ?
- Yes, the LG W41+ is available, announced on 2021, February 22
The LG W41+ first launched on 2021, February 22 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, March 03.
Can the LG W41+ charge wirelessly ?
- No, the LG W41+ CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the LG W41+ support fast charging ?
- No, the LG W41+ does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the LG W41+ support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the LG W41+ support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the LG W41+ ?
LG W41+ was released on 2021, March 03;
The LG W41+ was announced on 2021, February 22 and was made available to the public on 2021, March 03. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the LG W41+ discontinued ?
- No, the LG W41+ is still being sold
How much does the LG W41+ cost ?
The LG W41+ cost On Amazon on Amazon .
What is the LG W41+ battery life ?
The battery type on the LG W41+ is a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best LG W41+ cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller LG W41+ cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the LG W41+ ?
The resolution of the LG W41+ is 900 x 1600 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~280 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.55 inches, 118.3 cm2 (~91.9% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
LG W41+ - Technical Details
- Model: LG W41+
- Brand: LG
- Announced Date: 2021, February 22
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, March 03
- Colors: Magic Blue, Laser Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Resolution: 900 x 1600 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~280 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.55 inches, 118.3 cm2 (~91.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, (wide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 166.5 x 77.3 x 9.3 mm (6.56 x 3.04 x 0.37 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: LMK610IM, LM-K610IM