LG W31+ Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the LG W31+ waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the LG W31+ 5g ready ?
- Is the LG W31+ still being sold ?
- Can the LG W31+ charge wirelessly ?
- Does the LG W31+ support fast charging ?
- Does the LG W31+ support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the LG W31+ ?
- Was the LG W31+ discontinued ?
- How much does the LG W31+ cost ?
- What is the LG W31+ battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the LG W31+ ?
- LG W31+ Full Specifications
- More Details on the LG W31+
Is the LG W31+ waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the LG W31+ is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the LG W31+ 5g ready ?
- No, the LG W31+ is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the LG W31+ still being sold ?
- Yes, the LG W31+ is available, announced on 2020, November 06
The LG W31+ first launched on 2020, November 06 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2020, December 23.
Can the LG W31+ charge wirelessly ?
- No, the LG W31+ CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the LG W31+ support fast charging ?
- No, the LG W31+ does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the LG W31+ support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the LG W31+ support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the LG W31+ ?
LG W31+ was released on 2020, December 23;
The LG W31+ was announced on 2020, November 06 and was made available to the public on 2020, December 23. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the LG W31+ discontinued ?
- No, the LG W31+ is still being sold
How much does the LG W31+ cost ?
The LG W31+ cost On Amazon on Amazon .
What is the LG W31+ battery life ?
The battery type on the LG W31+ is a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best LG W31+ cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller LG W31+ cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the LG W31+ ?
The resolution of the LG W31+ is 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~80.9% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
LG W31+ - Technical Details
- Model: LG W31+
- Brand: LG
- Announced Date: 2020, November 06
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2020, December 23
- Colors: Midnight Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 173.6 g (6.14 oz)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~80.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Triple: 13 MP, (wide), 1/3.0", 1.12µm, PDAF 5 MP, (ultrawide) 2 MP, (depth)
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, (wide)
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 166.2 x 76.3 x 8.4 mm (6.54 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 173.6 g (6.14 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: LMK315IM, LM-K315, LM-K315IM