LG K22 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the LG K22 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the LG K22 5g ready ?
- Is the LG K22 still being sold ?
- Can the LG K22 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the LG K22 support fast charging ?
- Does the LG K22 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the LG K22 ?
- Was the LG K22 discontinued ?
- How much does the LG K22 cost ?
- What is the LG K22 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the LG K22 ?
- LG K22 Full Specifications
- More Details on the LG K22
Is the LG K22 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the LG K22 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the LG K22 5g ready ?
- No, the LG K22 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the LG K22 still being sold ?
- Yes, the LG K22 is available, announced on 2020, September 12
The LG K22 first launched on 2020, September 12 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2020, September 12.
Can the LG K22 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the LG K22 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the LG K22 support fast charging ?
- No, the LG K22 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the LG K22 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the LG K22 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the LG K22 ?
LG K22 was released on 2020, September 12;
The LG K22 was announced on 2020, September 12 and was made available to the public on 2020, September 12. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the LG K22 discontinued ?
- No, the LG K22 is still being sold
How much does the LG K22 cost ?
The LG K22 cost On Amazon on Amazon .
What is the LG K22 battery life ?
The battery type on the LG K22 is a Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best LG K22 cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller LG K22 cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the LG K22 ?
The resolution of the LG K22 is 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
LG K22 - Technical Details
- Model: LG K22
- Brand: LG
- Announced Date: 2020, September 12
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2020, September 12
- Colors: Titan, Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM
- Weight: 169.5 g (6.00 oz)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Dual: 13 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF 2 MP, (macro)
- Front Camera Single:5 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (wide), 1/5.0", 1.12µm
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40 - International1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28 - Europe1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 40 - Brazil
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - InternationalHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Brazil
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm QM215 Snapdragon 215 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Battery Type: Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio (market/operator dependent)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 155.7 x 75.4 x 8.4 mm (6.13 x 2.97 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Design Features: MIL-STD-810G compliant* *does not guarantee ruggedness or use in extreme conditions
- Weight: 169.5 g (6.00 oz)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: LMK200Z, LMK200E, LMK200B, LM-K200