Lenovo Pad Pro Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Lenovo Pad Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Lenovo Pad Pro 5g ready ?
- Is the Lenovo Pad Pro still being sold ?
- Can the Lenovo Pad Pro charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Lenovo Pad Pro support fast charging ?
- Does the Lenovo Pad Pro support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Lenovo Pad Pro ?
- Was the Lenovo Pad Pro discontinued ?
- What is the Lenovo Pad Pro battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Lenovo Pad Pro ?
- Lenovo Pad Pro Full Specifications
- More Details on the Lenovo Pad Pro
Is the Lenovo Pad Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Lenovo Pad Pro is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Lenovo Pad Pro 5g ready ?
- No, the Lenovo Pad Pro is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Lenovo Pad Pro still being sold ?
- Yes, the Lenovo Pad Pro is available, announced on 2021, May 24
The Lenovo Pad Pro first launched on 2021, May 24 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, May 31.
Can the Lenovo Pad Pro charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Lenovo Pad Pro CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Lenovo Pad Pro support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Lenovo Pad Pro support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Lenovo Pad Pro support dual sim cards ?
- No, the Lenovo Pad Pro does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Lenovo Pad Pro ?
Lenovo Pad Pro was released on 2021, May 31;
The Lenovo Pad Pro was announced on 2021, May 24 and was made available to the public on 2021, May 31. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Lenovo Pad Pro discontinued ?
- No, the Lenovo Pad Pro is still being sold
What is the Lenovo Pad Pro battery life ?
The battery type on the Lenovo Pad Pro is a Li-Po 8600 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Lenovo Pad Pro ?
The resolution of the Lenovo Pad Pro is 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~263 ppi density) , the display type entails a 11.5 inches, 383.5 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Lenovo Pad Pro Full Specifications
- Model: Lenovo Pad Pro
- Brand: Lenovo
- Announced Date: 2021, May 24
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, May 31
- Colors: Silver
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 6GB RAM
- Weight: 485 g (1.07 lb)
- Resolution: 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~263 ppi density)
- Display Type: OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 90Hz, 420 nits (typ), 600 nits (peak)Li-Po 8600 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 11.5 inches, 383.5 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Dual: 13 MP, (wide), AF 5 MP, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Front Camera Dual:8 MP 8 MP, IR TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: No cellular connectivity
- 4G Band: N/A
- 2D Band: N/A
- 3G Band: N/A
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- OS: Android 11, ZUI 12.5
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Battery Type: Li-Po 8600 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 20W Quick Charge 3.0
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: No
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go magnetic connector;
- Dimension: 264.3 x 171.4 x 5.8 mm (10.41 x 6.75 x 0.23 in)
- SIM: No
- Build: Glass front, aluminum frame, aluminum back
- Design Features: Stylus support
- Weight: 485 g (1.07 lb)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Infrared face recognition, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: ZA910001CN