Lenovo Legion Y90
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Lenovo Legion Y90 Overview
|Release Date:||2022, March 01||Lenovo|
other Lenovo Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
490 g (1.08 lb)
237 g (8.36 oz)
655 g (1.44 lb)
200 g (7.05 oz)
200 g (7.05 oz)
830 g (1.83 lb)
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Lenovo Legion Y90 - Technical Details
- Model: Lenovo Legion Y90
- Brand: Lenovo
- Announced Date: 2022, March 01
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2022, March 10
- Colors: Gray
- Internal Storage/RAM: 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, 640GB 18GB RAM
- Weight: 252 g (8.89 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels (~388 ppi density)
- Display Type: AMOLED, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)Li-Po 5600 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.92 inches, 113.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Dual: 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.32", 1.0碌m, PDAF 13 MP, 120� (ultrawide)
- Rear Camera Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec.
- Front Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 4G Band: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G Band: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1x
- 5G Band: SA/NSA/Sub6
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- OS: Android 12, ZUI 13
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5600 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 68W, 100% in 35 min (advertised)
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1 Gen2, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 177 x 78.4 x 10.1 mm (6.97 x 3.09 x 0.40 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features: Built-in two cooling fans RGB light panel (on the back) 4 ultrasonic buttons (Gaming triggers)
- Weight: 252 g (8.89 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: L71061
No, the Lenovo Legion Y90 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Yes, the Lenovo Legion Y90 is 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the Lenovo Legion Y90 is available, announced on 2022, March 01
The Lenovo Legion Y90 first launched on 2022, March 01 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2022, March 10.
No, the Lenovo Legion Y90 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Yes, the Lenovo Legion Y90 support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Yes, the Lenovo Legion Y90 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Lenovo Legion Y90 was released on 2022, March 10;
The Lenovo Legion Y90 was announced on 2022, March 01 and was made available to the public on 2022, March 10. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the Lenovo Legion Y90 is still being sold
The battery type on the Lenovo Legion Y90 is a Li-Po 5600 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Lenovo Legion Y90 is 1080 x 2460 pixels (~388 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.92 inches, 113.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) ,.