Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022)
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) Overview
|Release Date:||2022, May 13||Huawei|
Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
other Huawei Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
169 g (5.96 oz)
195 g (6.88 oz)
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) - Technical Details
- Model: Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022)
- Brand: Huawei
- Announced Date: 2022, May 13
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2022, May 13
- Colors: Midnight Grey
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 460 g (1.01 lb)
- Resolution: 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCD, 470 nits (typ)Li-Po 7250 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 10.4 inches, 307.9 cm2 (~81.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR
- Front Camera Details: 1080p@30fps
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Kirin 820 5G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 3x2.22 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.84 GHz Cortex-A55)
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- GPU: Mali-G57 (6-core)
- Battery Type: Li-Po 7250 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 22.5W
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 245.2 x 155 x 7.5 mm (9.65 x 6.10 x 0.30 in)
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Design Features: Stylus support
- Weight: 460 g (1.01 lb)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: No
No, the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) is available, announced on 2022, May 13
The Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) first launched on 2022, May 13 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2022, May 13.
No, the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Yes, the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
No, the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) was released on 2022, May 13;
The Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) was announced on 2022, May 13 and was made available to the public on 2022, May 13. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) is still being sold
The battery type on the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) is a Li-Po 7250 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Huawei MatePad 10.4 (2022) is 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~224 ppi density) , the display type entails a 10.4 inches, 307.9 cm2 (~81.0% screen-to-body ratio) ,.