(Main Camera) Megapixels
Garmin-Asus A10 Overview
|Release Date:||2010, April. Release||Garmin-Asus|
other Garmin-Asus Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
136 g (4.80 oz)
99 g (3.49 oz)
137 g (4.83 oz)
Garmin-Asus A10 - Technical Details
- Model: Garmin-Asus A10
- Brand: Garmin-Asus
- Announced Date: 2010, April. Released 2010, July
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 4GB 512MB RAM
- Weight: -
- Resolution: 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~180 ppi density)
- Display Type: TFT, 256K colorsRemovable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery;
- Display Size: 3.2 inches, 30.5 cm2
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: 320p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details:
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA
- 4G Band:
- Speed: HSPA 7.2/0.384 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make:
- OS: Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- Battery Type: Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
- Battery Stand-by: Up to 530 h (2G) / Up to 660 h (3G)
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, Garmin navigation
- Bluetooth: 2.0, A2DP, EDR
- USB: 2.0
- Dimension: -
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: -
- Sensors: Accelerometer, compass
- Features: MP3/eAAC+/WAV player MP4/H.264 player Document viewer Photo viewer/editor Organizer Voice memo Predictive text input
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
No, the Garmin-Asus A10 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the Garmin-Asus A10 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
No, the Garmin-Asus A10 was discontinued
The Garmin-Asus A10 first launched on 2010, April. Released 2010, July .
No, the Garmin-Asus A10 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
No, the Garmin-Asus A10 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
No, the Garmin-Asus A10 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Garmin-Asus A10 was announced on 2010, April. Released 2010, July
The Garmin-Asus A10 was announced on 2010, April. Released 2010, July . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Yes, the Garmin-Asus A10 was discontinued
The battery type on the Garmin-Asus A10 is a Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Garmin-Asus A10 is 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~180 ppi density) , the display type entails a 3.2 inches, 30.5 cm2 ,.