Emporia Eco Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Emporia Eco waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Emporia Eco 5g ready ?
- Is the Emporia Eco still being sold ?
- Can the Emporia Eco charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Emporia Eco support fast charging ?
- Does the Emporia Eco support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Emporia Eco ?
- Was the Emporia Eco discontinued ?
- What is the Emporia Eco battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Emporia Eco ?
- Emporia Eco Full Specifications
- More Details on the Emporia Eco
Is the Emporia Eco waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Emporia Eco is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Emporia Eco 5g ready ?
- No, the Emporia Eco is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Emporia Eco still being sold ?
- No, the Emporia Eco was discontinued
The Emporia Eco first launched on 2014 .
Can the Emporia Eco charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Emporia Eco CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Emporia Eco support fast charging ?
- No, the Emporia Eco does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Emporia Eco support dual sim cards ?
- No, the Emporia Eco does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Emporia Eco ?
Emporia Eco was announced on 2014
The Emporia Eco was announced on 2014 . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Emporia Eco discontinued ?
- Yes, the Emporia Eco was discontinued
What is the Emporia Eco battery life ?
The battery type on the Emporia Eco is a Li-Ion 1020 mAh, removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Emporia Eco ?
The resolution of the Emporia Eco is 176 x 220 pixels (~128 ppi density) , the display type entails a 2.2 inches, 15.2 cm2 (~25.6% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Emporia Eco - Technical Details
- Model: Emporia Eco
- Brand: Emporia
- Announced Date: 2014
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 16MB 32MB RAM
- Weight: 70 g (2.47 oz)
- Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels (~128 ppi density)
- Display Type: TFTLi-Ion 1020 mAh, removable;
- Display Size: 2.2 inches, 15.2 cm2 (~25.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: No
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details:
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM
- 4G Band:
- 2D Band: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G Band:
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6260M
- CPU: 360 MHz
- GPU: No
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 1020 mAh, removable
- Battery Stand-by: Up to 310 h
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: No
- GPS: No
- Bluetooth: No
- USB: miniUSB
- Dimension: 124 x 48 x 12.5 mm (4.88 x 1.89 x 0.49 in)
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Design Features: Flashlight
- Weight: 70 g (2.47 oz)
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes