BLU M8L Plus
(Main Camera) Megapixels
BLU M8L Plus Overview
|Release Date:||2020, August||BLU|
other BLU Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
BLU M8L Plus - Technical Details
- Model: BLU M8L Plus
- Brand: BLU
- Announced Date: 2020, August
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2020, August
- Colors: Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB 2GB RAM
- Weight: 383 g (13.51 oz)
- Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Po 4300 mAh;
- Display Size: 8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 720p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17, 28, 66
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make:
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A55
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4300 mAh
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: 208 x 123.7 x 10.5 mm (8.19 x 4.87 x 0.41 in)
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: 383 g (13.51 oz)
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
No, the BLU M8L Plus is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the BLU M8L Plus is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the BLU M8L Plus is available, announced on 2020, August
The BLU M8L Plus first launched on 2020, August and was found in new stores and online sites on 2020, August.
No, the BLU M8L Plus CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
No, the BLU M8L Plus does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
No, the BLU M8L Plus does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
BLU M8L Plus was released on 2020, August;
The BLU M8L Plus was announced on 2020, August and was made available to the public on 2020, August. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the BLU M8L Plus is still being sold
The battery type on the BLU M8L Plus is a Li-Po 4300 mAh; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the BLU M8L Plus is 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density) , the display type entails a 8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio) , .