Bird M32 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Bird M32 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Bird M32 5g ready ?
- Is the Bird M32 still being sold ?
- Can the Bird M32 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Bird M32 support fast charging ?
- Does the Bird M32 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Bird M32 ?
- Was the Bird M32 discontinued ?
- What is the Bird M32 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Bird M32 ?
- Bird M32 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Bird M32
Is the Bird M32 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Bird M32 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Bird M32 5g ready ?
- No, the Bird M32 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Bird M32 still being sold ?
- No, the Bird M32 was discontinued
The Bird M32 first launched on 2007 and was found in new stores and online sites on Cancelled.
Can the Bird M32 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Bird M32 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Bird M32 support fast charging ?
- No, the Bird M32 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Bird M32 support dual sim cards ?
- No, the Bird M32 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Bird M32 ?
- Bird M32 was Cancelled;
Was the Bird M32 discontinued ?
- Yes, the Bird M32 was discontinued
What is the Bird M32 battery life ?
The battery type on the Bird M32 is a Removable Li-Ion 600 mAh battery; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Bird M32 ?
The resolution of the Bird M32 is 128 x 160 pixels (~114 ppi density) , the display type entails a 1.8 inches, 10.2 cm2 (~23.6% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Bird M32 - Technical Details
- Model: Bird M32
- Brand: Bird
- Announced Date: 2007
- Released Date/ Status: Cancelled
- Colors: Light Blue
- Internal Storage/RAM:
- Weight: 84 g (2.96 oz)
- Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels (~114 ppi density)
- Display Type: CSTN, 65K colorsRemovable Li-Ion 600 mAh battery;
- Display Size: 1.8 inches, 10.2 cm2 (~23.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: Second External LCD Neon Color
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: No
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details:
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM
- 4G Band:
- 2D Band: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G Band:
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make:
- Battery Type: Removable Li-Ion 600 mAh battery
- Battery Stand-by: Up to 150 h
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- Radio: FM radio (optional)
- WLAN: No
- GPS: No
- Bluetooth: No
- USB: Proprietary
- Dimension: 94 x 46 x 16.5 mm (3.70 x 1.81 x 0.65 in)
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: 84 g (2.96 oz)
- Features: MP3 player, MP4 player Audio Recorder Data/Fax Modem Languages: Chinese, English, French, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, Portuguese FR,HR,EFR,AMR Voice Codecs
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- 3.5mm Jack: No