BenQ T33 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the BenQ T33 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the BenQ T33 5g ready ?
- Is the BenQ T33 still being sold ?
- Can the BenQ T33 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the BenQ T33 support fast charging ?
- Does the BenQ T33 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the BenQ T33 ?
- Was the BenQ T33 discontinued ?
- What is the BenQ T33 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the BenQ T33 ?
- BenQ T33 Full Specifications
- More Details on the BenQ T33
Is the BenQ T33 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the BenQ T33 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the BenQ T33 5g ready ?
- No, the BenQ T33 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the BenQ T33 still being sold ?
- No, the BenQ T33 was discontinued
The BenQ T33 first launched on 2007, August and was found in new stores and online sites on Cancelled.
Can the BenQ T33 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the BenQ T33 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the BenQ T33 support fast charging ?
- No, the BenQ T33 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the BenQ T33 support dual sim cards ?
- No, the BenQ T33 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the BenQ T33 ?
- BenQ T33 was Cancelled;
Was the BenQ T33 discontinued ?
- Yes, the BenQ T33 was discontinued
What is the BenQ T33 battery life ?
The battery type on the BenQ T33 is a Removable Li-Ion 750 mAh battery; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the BenQ T33 ?
The resolution of the BenQ T33 is 176 x 220 pixels (~157 ppi density) , the display type entails a 1.8 inches, 10.2 cm2 (~23.1% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
BenQ T33 Full Specifications
- Model: BenQ T33
- Brand: BenQ
- Announced Date: 2007, August
- Released Date/ Status: Cancelled
- Colors: Black Rock
- Internal Storage/RAM: 23MB
- Weight: 85 g (3.00 oz)
- Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels (~157 ppi density)
- Display Type: TFT, 256K colorsRemovable Li-Ion 750 mAh battery;
- Display Size: 1.8 inches, 10.2 cm2 (~23.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: Wallpapers
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: Yes
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details:
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM
- 4G Band:
- 2D Band: GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band:
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make:
- Battery Type: Removable Li-Ion 750 mAh battery
- Battery Stand-by: Up to 150 h
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: No
- GPS: No
- Bluetooth: 1.2, A2DP
- USB: 1.1
- Dimension: 92 x 48 x 19 mm (3.62 x 1.89 x 0.75 in)
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: 85 g (3.00 oz)
- Features: MP3 player Webcam function Predictive text input Stopwatch Organizer
- Speakers: No
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- 3.5mm Jack: No