BenQ T3 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the BenQ T3 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the BenQ T3 5g ready ?
- Is the BenQ T3 still being sold ?
- Can the BenQ T3 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the BenQ T3 support fast charging ?
- Does the BenQ T3 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the BenQ T3 ?
- Was the BenQ T3 discontinued ?
- What is the BenQ T3 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the BenQ T3 ?
- BenQ T3 Full Specifications
- More Details on the BenQ T3
Is the BenQ T3 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the BenQ T3 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the BenQ T3 5g ready ?
- No, the BenQ T3 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the BenQ T3 still being sold ?
- No, the BenQ T3 was discontinued
The BenQ T3 first launched on 2014, September. Released 2014, September .
Can the BenQ T3 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the BenQ T3 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the BenQ T3 support fast charging ?
- No, the BenQ T3 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the BenQ T3 support dual sim cards ?
- No, the BenQ T3 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the BenQ T3 ?
BenQ T3 was announced on 2014, September. Released 2014, September
The BenQ T3 was announced on 2014, September. Released 2014, September . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the BenQ T3 discontinued ?
- Yes, the BenQ T3 was discontinued
What is the BenQ T3 battery life ?
The battery type on the BenQ T3 is a Li-Ion 1840 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the BenQ T3 ?
The resolution of the BenQ T3 is 540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~245 ppi density) , the display type entails a 4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~63.5% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
BenQ T3 Full Specifications
- Model: BenQ T3
- Brand: BenQ
- Announced Date: 2014, September. Released 2014, September
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black, White, Green
- Internal Storage/RAM: 4GB 1GB RAM
- Weight: 128 g (4.52 oz)
- Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~245 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Ion 1840 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~63.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: Yes
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 3, 7
- Speed: HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- OS: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 1840 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by: Up to 450 h (3G)
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: 131.9 x 66.7 x 8.5 mm (5.19 x 2.63 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: 128 g (4.52 oz)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes