(Main Camera) Megapixels
Less than 128MB
BenQ A3 Overview
|Release Date:||2013, November. Rele||BenQ|
other BenQ Models (Comparison)
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
BenQ A3 - Technical Details
- Model: BenQ A3
- Brand: BenQ
- Announced Date: 2013, November. Released 2013, November
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black, White
- Internal Storage/RAM: 4GB 1GB RAM
- Weight: 135 g (4.76 oz)
- Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~245 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Ion 2000 mAh, removable;
- Display Size: 4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~63.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: Yes
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA
- 4G Band:
- Speed: HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon S4 Play
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5
- OS: Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- GPU: Adreno 203
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2000 mAh, removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: Stereo FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: 133.9 x 66 x 10 mm (5.27 x 2.60 x 0.39 in)
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: 135 g (4.76 oz)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
No, the BenQ A3 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the BenQ A3 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
No, the BenQ A3 was discontinued
The BenQ A3 first launched on 2013, November. Released 2013, November .
No, the BenQ A3 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
No, the BenQ A3 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
No, the BenQ A3 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
BenQ A3 was announced on 2013, November. Released 2013, November
The BenQ A3 was announced on 2013, November. Released 2013, November . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Yes, the BenQ A3 was discontinued
The battery type on the BenQ A3 is a Li-Ion 2000 mAh, removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the BenQ A3 is 540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~245 ppi density) , the display type entails a 4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~63.2% screen-to-body ratio) ,.