Apple iPhone XS
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
other Apple Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
141 g (4.97 oz)
293 g (Wi-Fi) / 297
32/38.8 g (1.13 oz)
204 g (7.20 oz)
240 g (8.47 oz)
174 g (6.14 oz)
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Apple iPhone XS - Technical Details
- Model: Apple iPhone XS
- Brand: Apple
- Announced Date: 2018, September 12
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2018, September 21
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 177 g (6.24 oz)
- Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super Retina OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 625 nits (typ)Li-Ion 2658 mAh, non-removable (10.13 Wh);
- Display Size: 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: Wide color gamut 3D Touch True-tone
- Screen Build: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Rear Camera Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Front Camera Dual:7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard) SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Rear Camera Details: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66 - A20971, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71 - A1920, A2100
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- OS: iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 14.7
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2658 mAh, non-removable (10.13 Wh)
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play: Up to 60 h
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Dimension: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)
- SIM: Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- Design Features: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins) Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Weight: 177 g (6.24 oz)
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Features: Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA: 1.19 W/kg (head) 1.18 W/kg (body)
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: A2097, A1920, A2100, A2098, Phone11,2
Yes, the Apple iPhone XS is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the Apple iPhone XS is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Yes, the Apple iPhone XS is available, announced on 2018, September 12
The Apple iPhone XS first launched on 2018, September 12 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2018, September 21.
Yes, the Apple iPhone XS can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Yes, the Apple iPhone XS support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
No, the Apple iPhone XS does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Apple iPhone XS was released on 2018, September 21;
The Apple iPhone XS was announced on 2018, September 12 and was made available to the public on 2018, September 21. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
No, the Apple iPhone XS is still being sold
The battery type on the Apple iPhone XS is a Li-Ion 2658 mAh, non-removable (10.13 Wh) A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Apple iPhone XS is 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio) ,Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating.