Apple iPhone 8 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Apple iPhone 8 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Apple iPhone 8 5g ready ?
- Is the Apple iPhone 8 still being sold ?
- Can the Apple iPhone 8 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Apple iPhone 8 support fast charging ?
- Does the Apple iPhone 8 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Apple iPhone 8 ?
- Was the Apple iPhone 8 discontinued ?
- How much does the Apple iPhone 8 cost ?
- What is the Apple iPhone 8 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Apple iPhone 8 ?
- Apple iPhone 8 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Apple iPhone 8
Is the Apple iPhone 8 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Apple iPhone 8 is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Apple iPhone 8 5g ready ?
- No, the Apple iPhone 8 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Apple iPhone 8 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Apple iPhone 8 is available, announced on 2017, September 12
The Apple iPhone 8 first launched on 2017, September 12 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2017, September 22.
Can the Apple iPhone 8 charge wirelessly ?
- Yes, the Apple iPhone 8 can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Apple iPhone 8 support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Apple iPhone 8 support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Apple iPhone 8 support dual sim cards ?
- No, the Apple iPhone 8 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Apple iPhone 8 ?
Apple iPhone 8 was released on 2017, September 22;
The Apple iPhone 8 was announced on 2017, September 12 and was made available to the public on 2017, September 22. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Apple iPhone 8 discontinued ?
- No, the Apple iPhone 8 is still being sold
How much does the Apple iPhone 8 cost ?
The Apple iPhone 8 cost $130.97 on Amazon .
What is the Apple iPhone 8 battery life ?
The battery type on the Apple iPhone 8 is a Li-Ion 1821 mAh, non-removable (6.96 Wh) A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best Apple iPhone 8 cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller Apple iPhone 8 cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the Apple iPhone 8 ?
The resolution of the Apple iPhone 8 is 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density) , the display type entails a 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio) ,Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating.
Apple iPhone 8 - Technical Details
- Model: Apple iPhone 8
- Brand: Apple
- Announced Date: 2017, September 12
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2017, September 22
- Colors: Silver, Space Gray, Gold, Red
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 2GB RAM, 128GB 2GB RAM, 256GB 2GB RAM
- Weight: 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Display Type: Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits (typ)Li-Ion 1821 mAh, non-removable (6.96 Wh);
- Display Size: 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: Wide color gamut 3D Touch display & home button True-tone
- Screen Build: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Rear Camera Single: 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera Single:7 MP, f/2.2
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front Camera Details: Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- OS: iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 14.7
- GPU: Apple GPU (three-core graphics)
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 1821 mAh, non-removable (6.96 Wh)
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play: Up to 40 h
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Dimension: 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- Design Features: IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins) Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Weight: 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Features: Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA: 1.32 W/kg (head) 1.36 W/kg (body)
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: A1863, A1905, A1906, A1907, iPhone10,1, iPhone10,4