Acer Liquid Jade 2
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Acer Liquid Jade 2 Overview
|Release Date:||2016, February||Acer|
other Acer Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
544.3 g (1.20 lb)
260 g (9.17 oz)
126 g (4.44 oz)
169 g (5.96 oz)
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.Write a review
Acer Liquid Jade 2 - Technical Details
- Model: Acer Liquid Jade 2
- Brand: Acer
- Announced Date: 2016, February
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB 3GB RAM
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLEDLi-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 (20 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Battery Type: Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: 156.6 x 75.9 x 8.4 mm (6.17 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
No, the Acer Liquid Jade 2 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the Acer Liquid Jade 2 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
No, the Acer Liquid Jade 2 was discontinued
The Acer Liquid Jade 2 first launched on 2016, February .
No, the Acer Liquid Jade 2 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
No, the Acer Liquid Jade 2 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Yes, the Acer Liquid Jade 2 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Acer Liquid Jade 2 was announced on 2016, February
The Acer Liquid Jade 2 was announced on 2016, February . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Yes, the Acer Liquid Jade 2 was discontinued
The battery type on the Acer Liquid Jade 2 is a Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Acer Liquid Jade 2 is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.2% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass 4.