Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40
(Main Camera) Megapixels
Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 Overview
|Release Date:||2016, April. Release||Acer|
other Acer Models (Comparison)
|Models||Screen Size||Battery Power||Megapixels(Main)||Score|
544.3 g (1.20 lb)
260 g (9.17 oz)
126 g (4.44 oz)
169 g (5.96 oz)
Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 - Technical Details
- Model: Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40
- Brand: Acer
- Announced Date: 2016, April. Released 2016, June
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 2GB RAM
- Weight: -
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Ion 6100 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details:
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: No cellular connectivity
- 4G Band:
- 2D Band: N/A
- 3G Band:
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT8163A
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP2
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 6100 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: 259 x 167 x 8.9 mm (10.20 x 6.57 x 0.35 in)
- SIM: No
- Design Features:
- Weight: -
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Features: HDMI
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
No, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
No, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
No, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 was discontinued
The Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 first launched on 2016, April. Released 2016, June .
No, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
No, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
No, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 was announced on 2016, April. Released 2016, June
The Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 was announced on 2016, April. Released 2016, June . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Yes, the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 was discontinued
The battery type on the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 is a Li-Ion 6100 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
The resolution of the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A40 is 1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density) , the display type entails a 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio) ,.